1. the act of giving thanks; grateful acknowledgment of benefits or favors, esp. to god.
2. an expression of thanks, esp. to God.
3. a public celebration in acknowledgment of divine favor or kindness.
4. a day set apart for giving thanks to God.
5. (initial capital letter) Thanksgiving Day.
“One act of thanksgiving made when things go wrong is worth a thousand when things go well”
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! We are grateful for so many things in life, but sometimes it's the little things that can really make life shine. With that in mind, here is Nina's vote for the Best Macy's Parade Moment EVER. No worries, it's age appropriate. And you're welcome.
Just remember: when something burns, and the turkey is half-raw when everything else is ready, and Aunt Gladys spends the entire evening telling you what you've done wrong, and the kids decide to break out their "sentence enhancers" during dessert...you've got so much to be thankful for. For one thing, you're not alone! Also, I highly recommend Rick Rolling Aunt Gladys.